  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of laurieskatz
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 5:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: .for Melissa re diarrhea

Hi. Check out the yahoo IBD group. Great info there.

It's possibly a food allergy. You might try the canned foods suggested at
www.catinfo.org if making home made feels overwhelming.

Depending on size of stool and frequency, the vet should be able to
determine if upper or lower intestine and treat accordingly.

It sounds like your vet has a good plan.

Laurie