The only I will say about making your own cat food is that you really,
really, really need to know what you are doing, or you could cause a
nutrition deficit in your cat.

I would just do LOTS of research, and talk to a vet that you trust.

As far as Lysine, if you can give it to all of your cats, it can only help
boost their immune systems.

It certainly wouldn't hurt.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com