From: Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:18:38 PM
Subject: RE: OT: Pet Burial Ceremony- for Monkee

Thank you Glenda and Wendy for your insight.  We are taking our time to plan
something and won't do anything until Aug., so I still have time to think about
it.  It's funny though because I just found the pet loss website today on my
own and it was really helpful.  I liked the poems and I am really interested in
the jewelry memorial websight links for cremains and I plan to get something
like that.  I think I could move on better if I really feel like I always have
a part of Monkee with me.
Thanks,
Caroline