Caroline, I have six cats. I love them all very much,
but I love one the most. I think he is the most
beautiful, most absolutely cool cat in the whole world
.Everything he does is simply elegant. His name is
Feeto. He is a 6.6.6.6. DSH, tabby, polydactyl. His
toes are all perfect! It is because of him I have this
poly foot fetish now.
 I have felt so awful that I never knew him as a
kitten.I was told he was homeless and wandered the
streets...I simply could not understand why such a
fantastic cat was not scooped up by the first human
who ever layed eyes on him... He was a young adult
when I adopted him. He had been sitting at the local
Humane Society for almost two months before I found
him! I simply could not believe I was so lucky as to
have been the one who was to bring him home. He , to
me, is a treasure. He has been with me for only
18-months .  If anything were ever to happen to him,
my world would collapse. I do not think I would be
able to get out of bed for a week. I have never had an
animal before or since that I have been so obsessed
with. I am sure I could never find his equal. I would
not even think of it,  but I would do something kind
in honor of him and I would try to keep busy...
The diamond idea was nice...Glenda

--- Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Thank you Glenda and Wendy for your insight.  We are
taking our time to plan something and won't do
anything until Aug., so I still have time to think
about it.  It's funny though because I just found the
pet loss website today on my own and it was really
helpful.  I liked the poems and I am really interested
in the jewelry memorial websight links for cremains
and I plan to get something like that.  I think I
could move on better if I really feel like I always
have a part of Monkee with me.

Thanks,

Caroline