Hi Guys,
Well, here I am at my computer, dinking around, going
to very dangerous places for me...Sometimes I just
click petfinders .com and check out the POLYS, my big
passion. Sadly, I see that the mom to my kittens,
Lovey is still waiting for a  forever home, in a
foster home situation, in Arizona. I know she is safe,
but it is sad she is still waiting. However, I know
her foster mom would never let anything happen to
her...
I have never read a petfinder ad where they flat out
tell you that if a home is not found soon for an
animal, that animal will be put to death. I do know
the reality of our over flowing shelters, I'm not
stupid...I guess I just do not like to face thinking
about these things...
There are shelters that operate as no kill and keep
the same animals for years...I have been seeing some
of the same animals waiting for months now...There is
, for example , a shelter in Bozeman Montana that has
only adult cats to offer people . The ages on these
cats is as high as 11-12 years...A young cat at this
shelter is mayber 4-6 years...It is crazy...These yype
of shelters are really not good either , because new
animals are turned away for lack of space...New
animals are killed, kittens are killed, if there are
no other facilities able to take them...
Well, guys, here is what is making me cry my eyes out
tonight:
THERE IS A CAT NAMED CATCHER IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS. HE
IS A GREAT BIG ORANGE POLY.EXTRA TOES FRONT AND BACK
FEET!  HE IS ADORABLE! AS I'M WRITING THIS I CAN ONLY
HOPE HE IS STILL ALIVE. I EMAILED THE SHELTER, JUST
NOW, TO TELL THEM I WAS INTERESTED IN HIM! I TOLD THEM
I'D CALL THEM IN THE MORNING. IF YOU READ THE AD YOU
WILL UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS HERE. I CAN ONLY HOPE
THERE IS AN OUT POURING OF HELP FOR THIS CAT. I KNOW
ONE PERSON THAT LIVES IN FORT WORTH. I KNOW A TRUCK
DRIVER THAT HAS A RUN THROUGH THERE. I SIMPLY FEEL
COMPELLED TO TRY AND SAVE THIS CAT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO
HIT ME OVER THE HEAD WITH A STICK , I WILL UNDERSTAND.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXTRA IDEAS HOW I CAN RESCUE THIS
CAT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I COULD FORWARD HIS PICTURE
TO THIS SITE, BUT THAT WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, I
THINK? AT THE LEAST, IT WOULD BE UPSETTING AND OR
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ALL YOU SOFTIES OUT THERE...  I
DID ASK, IN MY EMAIL TO THE SHELTER, IF CATCHER HAD
BEEN TESTED FOR FeLV/FIV.
I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW TOMORROW WHAT I HAVE LEARNED
IN MY PURSUIT OF THIS PROJECT I'M UNDERTAKING HERE...
I KNOW WE ALL HAVE SO MUCH TO DEAL WITH, JUST WITH OUR
OWN LIVES AND THE KITTIES WE ALREADY HAVE IN OUR
CARE...
SORRY ,BUT SOMETIMES ON THIS SITE WE FIND OURSELVES
GOING TO EACH OTHER FOR COMFORT AND UNDERSTANDING. I
GUESS IT WAS MY TURN TONIGHT. I USUALLY DO NOT START
BAWLING OVER A CAT I DO NOT KNOW , BUT THIS AD,
PROFILING CATCHER, REALLY MOVED ME. IF ANYONE HAS TIME
ON THEIR HANDS TO LOOK CATCHER UP CHECK HIS PICTURE
OUT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!
GLENDA

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.