HI Glenda

He is SOOO cute. I hope he gets a good home.

I just aquired a new kitten. She is solid grey. Now with Junior being FeLV
pos. I had no intention of bringing a cat home. Someone told the lady I did
rescue. She told me all the shelters were full. Someone had dropped the
kitten off and she was half starved. She is doing better and is confined to
Eric's room. Which means she also has company. However I am still trying to
find her a home. There are sveral poeple where I work who are interested.

Her picture is on my website see below.

Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.