-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of glenda Goodman
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 12:17 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: OOPS, I HAVE BEEN ON PETFINDERS AGAIN...

Sally, I just looked at your kitty. She has really
pretty green eyes. She should grow up to be a real
beauty!
It sure is hard loving all these kitties and being
able to only help a handful.
Your website is wild. When I get a little time I will
check it out again.
The best of luck to you and your kitties. I have one
FeLV+ kitty too. I think that really slows us down, so
hard keeping everyone seperated and back tracking,
making sure everything is kept clean and picked up...
About this kitty in Fort Worth : I will know what is
going on when I call tomorrow. As it stands, I will
take this cat in, if I am able to get him to me... I
will sponser him...whatever it takes that I can do...
I just have to try...Thanks for checking him out...He
is at : ANIMAL CARE AND CONTROL DIVISION
 FORT WORTH ,TEXAS
He is # 501505
His name is Catcher, a very large, orange poly. Poor
little guy, wearing the duck suit hat...trying so hard
to be cute...
anyone live in Fort Worth with time to conspire with
me on this? I'll send the bail out fees...
He simply has to be still alive or I will just go
bonkers...will find out tomorrow... Thanks, Glenda

--- Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI Glenda
>
> He is SOOO cute. I hope he gets a good home.
>
> I just aquired a new kitten. She is solid grey. Now
> with Junior being FeLV
> pos. I had no intention of bringing a cat home.
> Someone told the lady I did
> rescue. She told me all the shelters were full.
> Someone had dropped the
> kitten off and she was half starved. She is doing
> better and is confined to
> Eric's room. Which means she also has company.
> However I am still trying to
> find her a home. There are sveral poeple where I
> work who are interested.
>
> Her picture is on my website see below.
>
> Sally
>

> --
> Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior, Speedy, Grey and
> White, Ittle Bitty, Little
> Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB
> for some pictures post
> your as well.

________
Need a vacation? Get great deals