Melissa,
 Thank you for all that flight info. I had my next
steps figured out, as far as the transportation, could
have gotten myself down there and was willing to bug
people, to see if they would not run down there to
secure the situation, so as to give me a couple
days...I only 'know' someone in Fort Worth, not anyone
really close...
Oh well...I was just moved to try my best for this
cat...Sometimes you can just look at an animal and
know...It is like what I said to Caroline the other
day, about seeing that special one that touches your
soul. I had a special feeling for Catcher...
Bless everyone of you wonderful people out there, who
are taking the time to care for, the little things in
life, that really are ,the big things in life...
Glenda

Got a little couch potato?