Rescuties Animal Rescue is participating in a contest through Kevin
Bacon's charitable initiative, SixDegrees.org. A $10,000 matching
grant will awarded to the top six charity badges. To win the contest,
a charity has to generate the highest NUMBER (not amount!) of
donations.

Your $10 donation to Rescuties will help us help more animals, and
also move us closer to our goal of getting the matching grant money!

This is a huge opportunity for us: $10,000 for our organization can
save over 100 cats from death at our local shelters.  It can allow us
to save countless animals whose caretakers have passed away through
our Nod Fund!  The possibilities are endless!

AND – We really need your help in spreading the word about our
participation in this contest! Tell your family, friends, and
coworkers! If you create a charity badge for us and get at least 6
other people to donate, you will get a  free Hanes t-shirt Hanes from
Six Degrees!

>From all the animals and your friends at Rescuties - Thanks so much
for your help!

You can view our badge at