Tamara,
Thank you, Dear, for your story...I am so sorry your
heart was broken like that...I completely understand.
It is not like I do not have enough little guys
already with me to love... I have 6-cats...Six is
supposed to be my max. I also have Gracie , my FeLV+
kitty.I hate to admit to having seven ,so I do not
count Gracie ,because I keep imagining I will find her
a perfect home...
 I am not looking for another cat, but I did react on
the impulsive side of me to rescue this particular
cat, Catcher...I could not help but fall in love with
him and want to save him. I seriously need to stop
looking at Polys on petfinder.com
I have two addictions: FLOWERS and CATS
 My best girlfriend and I talk about "our sicknesses"
often.
 I better get off this computer and go to work...I do
work.
I love you guys! Thanks for the support!
Glenda

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.