Sally,  I did go back to your website later last
night...checked daylillies and the song by M. It kind
of touched my mood...The song...very good...Eric is
very talented at putting sites together. My son is
pretty tricky too , but not that tricky...My son does
the photo and ebay stuff. He  very good at that...
Anyway, about Junior:
 I'm so glad he is doing better. I know you are
holding on to hope for him. That is one thing about
this disease, for every ten people that give you no
hope, there is one with a success story or some type
of optimistic information that makes us know we have
to give it all we got to pull our little guys through.
I'm so sorry this disease has been so awful in your
family...You are an angel for trying so hard...My
heart is with Junior...
With my Gracie, I have never seen her show any signs
of sickness, yet. She is only 5-months old. She
contracted her leukemia from her mother.  All I have
been doing with her is giving her 500 mg of lysene per
day and a good vitamin tablet. I give her a small dab
of tuna or sardine with the crushed up tablets and she
licks her plate clean...very simple...
I am always seeing where people say the test results
are a  strong positive or a weak positive. The second
time Gracie was tested I looked at the test kit and
asked my vet if she was a weak pos. or a a strong pos.
My vet just said, that it did not matter..."a positive
was a positive" I remember with heartworm in dogs, it
does matter , a weak pos. or strong pos. Maybe that is
different...?  Later, Glenda

Got a little couch potato?