Yes and it mentions the fast breathing we are seeing with Isabella......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Dubose
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:30 PM
  Subject: feline anemia

  In my latest issue of Cat Watch there is a big feature article on feline
anemia.

  I haven't had time to read the article, (my life is a zoo right
now).......But I believe you can access it by logging onto
  www.catwatchnewsletter.com

  This little magazine is pretty good, it's put out by Cornell University
College of Veterinary Medicine.

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
  www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
  www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org