Laurie,
I have been busy the last couple days, but wanted to
let you know that I have been following your posts
concerning Isabella. I am excited for her progress. I
have been feeling so sorry for her and for all, you
guys, have been going through. It is so great to hear
the good news!
Thank you,
Glenda

 for the edge of your seat?