Hi Melissa, I just want to say hello to you since we
are neighbors and dealing with the same climates,
even...It has been wonderful these last couple days
here in the western panhandle of Nebraska...hope your
area has been cooler too.
It is true the kitties do get wiped out from the
heat...Now that I am dealing with my FeLV+ kitty I am
constantly paranoid when I notice one of my other guys
sleeping more than usual or not as active...These
cooler days do put more pep in the kitties. I
appreciate your take on this...Have a great day!
Glenda

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7