Hi Glenda! I went through the exact same thing. I was getting the posts, yet
I couldn't get anything posted for over 2 months. Sometimes when I send a
message I get the same response-that the message will go to the moderator
and might be posted. None of them ever were. At the beginning I was begging
for help and words fail me to how upset I was that I couldn't get help from
the group that seemed to know the most. I kept reading and I learned a great
deal. I also kept trying to send a message and eventually they finally were
posted. My advise is be persistent because this group is a lifeline,
especially if you are just learning how to help your feline friend that has
this hideous virus.

Malone