From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Caroline
Kaufmann
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:00 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Advice for Malnourished, Rescued cat

Thanks, that's a good idea.  I guess our issue is that she clearly needs
rehabbing- which we are willing to do- and we want to make sure she gets
that rehabilitation.  Not just turn her over in the state she's in and
not know whether or not she got the care she needed.  We can do the
rehab that's necessary and list her as "found" at the same time.

Thanks,

Caroline