From: Taylor Scobie Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 2:14:27 AM
Subject: Sammy's fever is 106!

Well, Sammy went back to the Nice Ladies at Animal 911 because when I took his
temperature this evening it was 106.  He had been hiding yesterday morning and
then staying in my mom's room and not following me and/or his brothers around
all day.  So he's staying the night and I'll pick him up for another blood
transfusion at Animal Emergency in 5-1/2 hours.  I just got home from Animal
911.  Little one needs prayers.

Nitie Nite,

Tee

"Consciousness is Causal