HI MY DEAR HIDEYO, I AM SO SORRY MY TELLING YOU ALL
THIS HAS MAD SO MANY PEOPLE SAD. I AM ESPECIALLY SORRY
TO HAVE HURT YOU. PLEASE READ MY POST TO NINA. WE ARE
ALL HERE TO LEARN AND HELP EACH OTHER HELP OUR
ANIMALS. YOU HAVE BEEN SO WONDERFUL AND SO VALUABLE.
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SOME OF MY VERY BEST INFORMATION.
YOU MAY HAVE SAVED THOSE LITTLE FIV POSITIVE KITTES
FROM BEING PUT DOWN . YOUR POST WAS VERY POWERFUL. I
FORWARDED IT TO THE TWO LADIES WITH THOSE KITTENS...AS
WELL AS SEVERAL OTHER VERY CONVINCING POSTS FROM
OTHERS HERE. I HAVE ALREADY CRIED SEVERAL TIMES
READING THESE POSTS HERE . I AM CRYING NOW. ONE THING
WE ALL HAVE TO AGREE ON, IS OUR ANIMALS ARE
PRECIOUS...HUMANS HAVE SO FAR TO GO. I ALWAYS SAY: I
WISH I COULD LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE
TO NEVER EXPLOIT OUR OTHER CREATURES, EXAMPLE , WE
NEED TO QUIT EATING ANYTHING WITH A FACE! MAYBE I AM A
BIT RADICAL < BUT I THINK MOST OF US HERE ARE ,ALL IN
OUR OWN WAY OR AT LEAST WE MIGHT SEEM TO BE IN ONE
ANOTHER'S OPINIONS.  I'M TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS
LETTER FAST, NEED TO HEAD FOR WORK...MAYBE I'M NOT
MAKING A LOT OF SENSE TO SOME OUT THERE, BUT I DO FEEL
WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE HERE , BECAUSE WE ALL CARE
DEEPLY! I SEND YOU MY LOVE AND MY HEART HIDEYO. THANK
YOU FOR YOUR HELP WHEN I NEEDED HELP.
 GLENDA

felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

>   Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:01 AM
>   Subject: Fwd: MARMALADE...THE OUTCOME...
>

>   --- glenda Goodman

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

=== message truncated ===

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7