Hey, Kelly, the feral group w AHS is signing folks up.

This would be a great place to get your feet wet w/ the Austin feral scene and
meet some folks, get some great advice & network.

Email offine if you want the contact purrson's email addy.

Sorry, I don't have your email addy or I would have emailed you offline.......
:)
Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org