-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: Update on the 'hotspot' on Stretch's back

Hey guys,

Stretch's back is healing up quite nicely!  Thank you for the advice!  The
spot was larger than a quarter, and it was just raw skin-no fur and the top
layers of skin were missing; it was completely reddish, poor baby.  I had
already had him on a course of antibiotics, which I'm sure helped, but after
reading advice from this site and another, I started using hydrogen peroxide
3-4 times a day to "disinfect" the spot, and immediately after, I would put
antibiotic cream on her.  The spot is now the size of a dime.  It's healing
from the edges in, instead of forming a complete scab.  Weird, but
nevertheless, it is healing, thank goodness!  I really think that it might
have been a spider bite instead of an allergic reaction, but we will never
know.

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~