Oh, thanks so much, Susan.

Tee

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On Aug 11, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Susan Dubose wrote:

by Samantha Mooney, is another excellent book about taking care of a special needs cat and losing it.

Ms. Mooney worked in a famous cat hospital in New York City, and dealt a lot w/ felv+ cats.

I have been waiting for her to write another book, but she hasn't yet, that I know of anyway.

I have worn out one copy of this book and I am on my second one.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net