Yeah, them doggies is piggies!

Love, Lilibet Squeekietoy

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On Aug 11, 2007, at 9:48 PM, Susan Dubose wrote:

Actually, I had the price wrong.

I was going by what the salesboy behind the counter told me today.

Here is the website info......
Available Sizes:

4lbs  $48.00
makes 15lbs. of fresh food

6 oz Travel Size $6.50
makes 1lb of fresh food
1 oz Mini Sample $1.00
perfect for a taste test

It doesn't look like they have a 10lbs. size for cats, just dogs.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net