  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:42 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Brewer's Yeast

they are different, but i don't know where to buy nutritional
yeast............

tonya

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Caroline,

I use Nutritional Yeast, which I think is the same as Brewer's Yeast. I put
it on my air-popped popcorn instead of butter. However, it's high in iron
and has a warning that children can OD on this from the iron-very dangerous.
So, since kitties are smaller than children, I'd be careful. But, maybe
yours is different from mine? I know I love it, and thanks for bringing it
up! I need more iron, so I think I'll enjoy it tonight!

At someone's suggestion a while back, I ordered some FortiFlora. I sprinkle
that on the kitty food now and then-and they gobble it up. I think it's a
probiotic.

Good luck-I'm really happy a kitty in need found you! :-)

Melissa

  _____