Thanks Wendy !!!! That is so fabulous. What a great cat (and dog).

Hey guys,

Some of you have seen this before, because I've posted it, but there are a lot of newbies that I thought might enjoy it. This is my favorite kitty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-fcX1MIH0

Is this crazy or what?! If you scuba dive, you know how incredible this is!

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~