Boy oh boy! For anyone offended by yesterday's posts
you need to read more carefully to catch the meaning
of what was being discussed...Susan and I were talking
about hunting FOR SPORT. I think everyone has a horror
story about their side of the subject that they side
with.( Let us not forget either, there are different
attitudes in different areas of the country...)
 Myself, one extreme example that sticks in my mind,
is some jerks on motor bikes here,  shot two deer near
an irrigation canel, cut off  the hind quarters of one
of the deer, and took off on their bikes. It was not a
pretty sight. I actually stumbled across it, while
hiking, and could figure out what happened by reading
the signs in the dirt. I do not think any serious ,
responsible hunters, who are decent, humble and really
adding to their family's ability to survive, would not
be upset about such people's attitude's either. Then
there are the people who just want a dead animal's
head on their wall. I do not like those guys either.
This is pretty much where we were going with this
yesterday.We wanted to offend those people... Then
again,us vegetarians can come across as a bit rude
sometimes and for my own snotty attitude, I sincerely
apologize. By the way, I really hate when my cat kills
FOR SPORT too. It is a lot different when a cat kills
a mouse for his dinner, than just for the sport of it
and goes to eat his Fancy Feast...But cats do not know
better and we love them anyway. People do know
better...
 Peace,
Glenda
--- Malone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How judgmental we can be! My family has hunted all
> my life-it is a food
> source that we value and are thankful for. By the
> way my brother-in-law died
> 2 years ago this deer season of a massive heart
> attack. He was making sure
> that there would be food on the table for his
> children that winter. Nice to
> know that you feel he deserved that because he
> killed a food source no
> different than a cat killing a mouse.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.