Well, they (BF) do very good things, and if "huggy feely" works, then great,
whatever works.

I know they very qualified to care for felv+ cats, but I also wonder how
many of the 400 are felv+?

And I wonder how many they could responsibly absorb?

I am sure they know, they seem to REALLY have their act togehter, lots of
good folks on the ground level.

Last thing I need is another felv+ kitty right now, especially since we are
to start testing my 12 "limbo" fosters this week.

(Everyone please wish them well, paws crossed........, they have been
studying hard, because they have heard they are getting tested.  I just
gentley explain that this is not a "pass or fail" test......)

But, if I have to take another felv+ cat, even from Nevada, it would be ok,
the Cat Gods will be there for me I am sure.

We'll figure it all out.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org