Hi Guys!

This from another list.

My friend Julia who gave me Percy this morning is featured in this article.

What great work they did.

I was not involved in this rescue, I had my hands full@ the time w/the Houston
hoarder cats.

Buckaroo, one of the Hollye cats, is now at Best Friends in Utah! Buckaroo was
a Katrina kitty helped by Best Friends, and when they heard he was still in
rescue, they agreed to take him back.

Here http://network.bestfriends.org/texas/news/17941.html is an article about
him on the Best Friends Texas site.

Carol

__._,_.___
***** DO NOT CROSSPOST THIS MESSAGE *****

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  a.. Siamese cats
  b.. Siamese cat figurine
  c.. Siamese cat gift
  d.. Siamese cat jewelry