Thanks guys.  I stopped on my way home from work and picked up some  Lysine
and Echinacea, I'm going to start putting it in their food.  I also  got some
high protein purina naturals food to replace their cat chow indoor  formula,
and I'll step up to proplan or iams or something if I need  to.  I also plan on
sanitizing all the feeding bowls and drinkwell  fountain daily.  After
speaking with the former fosters and the state  coordinator for VA SRC, I think
this
is the best plan for now.  I'll keep  you all updated once I get a real
diagnosis from the tests they sent off  today.

Michael