Susan,
I absolutely LOVE Percy!!!!  [As a  "name"]  And you are so right w/ your
comment about Percy having many other  names!!!
I know, with my own purr-sonal experiences, both at home & at shelter,  all
babies have their own purr-sonal list of names we go by..................And
what's absolutely amazing, and awesome, they all seem to respond to "their name
 at that specific moment"..... They are so ever smart &  perspective.......
When people stop by house & inquire about their names, I, of course,  reel
out the whole list for each one!!! Of course, never fails, I get "that  look" &
tons of questions, mostly like "why" Fluffy or  Tom wouldn't suffice....
Guess you must be a genuine critter person  to understand, huh?  [ Or, A CRAZY
CAT
LADY, which I've  also been called...... NEVER to my face though.  Go figure!
]
Looks like you will have to put more dishes out......
I'm with you on that thought, 'as long as they're eating!'  Even my  ferals
got Evo.....No complaints there.....
But, w/ my dear, ancient Puma, those Elegant Medleys from Fancy Feast, I
really believe they certainly saved, at least, really helped my boy along.
Along w. meat baby food, & "people tuna!!!!  And, I was able  to add
supplements,
so we all were happy.....
I too, absolutely love those big-headed FIV  boys!!!!  And, I swear, w/ all
my years in rescue, B-I-G  FIV+ boys  hold a special place in my heart!!!!
They're such LOVE MUFFINS!!!   And, sadly. due to lack of adequate information
available, too often  overlooked!!!!!!
Til the day I die, I will always believe "EDUCATION IS THE  KEY!!!!"
Need [many] more people out there at least "attempting" to  educate!!!
Prior to my MVA, I made a point to get out no less than 1X week to do what  I
could.... handing out brochures, pamphlets, etc. at a local [major] pet
shoppe, one who would not sell companion animals, but rather  encouraged
adoptions from shelters!!!! (In fact,  several times a year, they engaged in
"employee
incentive" programs. and, our  shelter benefited, VERY nicely I must add,
from their employee incentive  programs...)
Oh, I've rambled again.....
Much love to your [very fortunate] Percy and the rest of your
babies.......And, blessings for all the work you've done.......I pray that you
can continue
for a VERY LONG time..... [I'm just fortunate I  had been able to do so much
prior to my MVA....]
One must always remember that sometimes life isn't a bed  of roses..... It
can, and sadly does, throw some pretty mean curves along the  path....
Never take any day for granted....One NEVER knows what the future  holds....
Words from a woman who knows only TOO well.......................
Hugs,

Patti & her gang