Wendy,
Thank you!
 Anyway, I just picked up something called:
LIXOTINIC,ODD LOTS (30ml) from my vet. It is supposed
to be iron with vitamins, I think ? I am to give my
cat 2ml once a day...I have a two week supply. I will
have my cat go through the usual tests in the next
couple weeks. I do want to say, I just shot the first
dose down his throat and it went so fast he did not
even know what happened. This is the cat that foams at
the mouth when he is given a pill and 90% of the time
manages to spit it out. I really like giving him
things in liquid form with the syringe.
Beckie might want to try something like this on Moe,
just to make sure she is getting as much supplement as
possible down him. I think she found pillpockets
helpful, but nothing could beat what I just pulled on
my cat Dingo, the pro at fighting off his
meds...Glenda
--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let me clarify:  Usually Prednisolone is used for
> anemia and maybe Winstrol after the initial
> diagnosis.  If it doesn't work, then other
> drugs/procedures are considered.
>

> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
> committed citizens can change the world - indeed it
> is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade
> ~~~

=== message truncated ===

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/