Hmmm - when I went to photos.yahoo.com, this is the message I got:

Welcome Back

Notice Anything New?

While you were out we were working hard on the New Yahoo! Photos, and here it is.

Don't worry - even though it looks different, all your photos and your albums are still here. But we've added some new features that we'd like to walk you through (we think you'll like 'em).

We're going to take you to the page where we keep all your photos, but we'll bring you back very shortly.

Let's go!