Junior has this as part of his condition.

He has hematomas in both ears. The vet does not want to stress him by
draining them, so they are that way all the time. He has no infection or ear
mites. It must feel funny to him. He looks like  a Scottish Fold kitty. His
ears are real fat. He does like to have them rubbed.

I remember a Tom Cat we had on the farm I had as a kid. He had the
cauliflower ears. I thought it was from fighting, but I now know it was
probably from ear mites.

Sally

On 8/26/07, MacKenzie, Kerry N. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Kerry
>

> IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
> neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP
> to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding
> tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses
> or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a
> partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer,
> then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a
> person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or
> matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers
> particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
> use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
> received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are
> not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
> e-mail.

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.