From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: fleas arhhhhh

On 8/27/07, Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Frontline , Advantage is good, but I would not use Revolution, as as good
> forfleas, has Ivermec in it, can cause nerve damage in some cats and skin
> reactions.

See, I use Revolution every month, especially on my heart disease
kitty.  I am more worried about heartworms than nerve damage or skin
reactions.  Not that nerve damage is good, but everything is a
crapshoot it seems.  I'd rather have nerve damage than heartworms.
(Not that I want either).

Some vets lately have been recommending Advantage Plus, which is
supposed to kill everything Revolution does.  I have not studied it
yet and it is not available at the source from which I get my
Revolution.