Well I took my beautiful girl to the clinic last night to get her on sub q
fluids.Dr. Jen went out to check on her to see how bad she was.(she was not at
work)she told me she fears the worse.That she may have fluid in her chest
cavity.She warned me that when she sedates her that she may pass,or if there is
fluid it would be best to let her go while already under.
  I am going out there this morning to see her before the sedation.My heart is
so heavy right now I am sick.Please say a little prayer for my precious girl.
  Sherry

Building a website is a piece of cake.