  From: Leslie Lawther
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:36 AM
  Subject: Re: Pics of Genevieve

  Sherry... I was eating my lunch and thought I'd go look at the pictures.  I
only saw the first one... but OH MY GOODNESS!!  That picture could have been
taken at MY house!!  The one on the right (long hair tortie) looks like my
Riley, the one closest to the front of the picture (orange) looks like my
Jack... and the one of the left (black and white) looks like Maya... and the
one in the back is the image of my Wheezie that I lost in February!  I nearly
fell off my chair when I opened the photo... This is not sorta similar... this
is nearly idential cats!!

  I'm so sorry for your loss... it's never easy... and you never quite get over
it.  But she'll always be with you.

  On 8/28/07, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Here is a link to my
album of this beautiful girl that I would like to share with you.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=174181509/a=42609805_42609805/t_=42609805

Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch,
or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one
life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.