My feleuk babies are MY angels!   Such precious lives - I know everyone
here feels that way, which is such a comfort when I lose one.  I fear that he
was in major pain when the eye "exploded" but it wasn't but a couple of minutes
after I found him before he was sedated.

  I haven't had a chance to talke with my vet about this yet but definitely
will. Had seen nothing like that before.

  Thanks so much.

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Susan,

  I am so sorry to hear about Jingles.  I hope his passing was an easy one.  It
was kind of you to let him go.

  I couldn't believe it when I read about what happened to his little eye.
What in the world do you think it was?

  Again, I am so, so sorry.  How wonderful that you took him in after his
caregiver died and loved him even knowing he had FeLV and might not be around
for long.  You're an angel.

  :)
  Wendy

  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~