Megan, I'm sorry that I can't help you! I understand your pain and
frustration. It's a horrible place to be in when you don't know which way to
go. Yes, ignorance is bliss, but you will benefit from this down the road
even though it seems more appealing to be in the dark. You'll be a stronger,
better, more compassionate and aware person of your world and your
surroundings. I hate going through these situations. I think, "This can't be
happening. I just want it all to go away." But, it won't, and although this
list has caused you more stress, take peace in knowing that whatever you
decide, you based your choices on education--and that is a wonderful thing.

Education and learning is power. Can you tell I've been a teacher? If you're
thoughts and ideas and ways of thinking are never challenged, then you'll
never form your own beliefs for your own reasons. If you make this decision
on your own, with your own knowledge that you've gained, you form your own
beliefs in the process and reaffirm your morals and life views. This is what
makes you who you are and builds your character (to use a cliché).

I know none of this helps you right now. I’m sorry. I wish I could take your
pain away. Hugs and prayers to you and Olive.

Melissa