Ok Susan

Spill what you know about the T-cyte. What little I was able to come up with
made it sound like a good thing to use on FeLV kitties. Although Junior is
doing well on his current regime. It would always be good to have something
to fall back on. I forget to mention I give Junior a monthly injection of IR
like Best Friends does with their cats.

Thanks

Sally

> All of the Smiths' felv+cats are on the T-Cyte drug, and it's seems to be
> working and it's available for sale.
>
> Sheila said in the past they have given them all interferon, but it just
> didn't seem to do much.
>

> Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
> www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com <http://www.petgirlspetsitting.com/>
> www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org <http://www.tx.siameserescue.org/>
> www.shadowcats.net
>                                   "As Cleopatra lay in state,
>                                    Faithful Bast at her side did wait,
>                                    Purring welcomes of soft applause,
>                                    Ever guarding with sharpened claws."
>                                              Trajan Tennent

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.