From: Angela Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 4:12:22 PM
Subject: Ripley and Sherman

Susan,

    You helped me thru a hard time with Midnight aka Boy about a week and a
half ago when he was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia and PTS. I have a
question.... Boy's Leukemia showed it's ugly face because of our move to the
new house (stress on him). Although I have had Sherman and Ripley tested for
this nasty disease, (thanks to God they were negative!!!!!), I am concerned
that if they get stressed out, this will become an issue again. I am scared to
pieces to let them feel any anxiety or stress.

     My point is that we have family that will be staying with us next week,
about 16 people. To say the least, this will be a huge change for the kitties
since they are use to just two of us being in the house. Is there anything I
can give the cats to calm them durring this time? (Family will be here for four
days) I'm paranoid that the slightest stress will make them ill (Feline
Leukemia will show it's ugly face again). I know they were tested, negative,
but so was Boy when he was a kitten! We had no idea that he even had Leukemia
until we moved.  Please advise if you have any suggestions.

 Thanks!
Ang

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?