I am so sorry..........I was watching these threads to see how things went
with Olive bec. I am dealing something similar right now.  But the fact
that you struggled and finally arrived at PTS simply says that you cared
enough to make the best decision and sometimes PTS is the best choice.
Olive most likely would not have recovered although I know that some folks
here have had success dealing with anemia, I never have.  Olive at least
had the opportunity to be loved and cared for, even for a short time, so
many cats and especially, FeLV+ never have that chance.  Don't be sad too
long.

tracy