  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: OT:Tiki Cat? other food ideas

  The Lite is 3% fat.....
  Mine also like the Premium Feast which I think is the one you are talking
about but I have to keep Frankie out of it. It's 5 or 6 % fat....
  I don't feed my cats beef. Fear of mad cow. Probably irrational. Dr. Lisa or
another vet suggested cats should eat what they would eat in the
wild...poultry, fish.
  See canned suggestions (and home prepared recipes) at her site:
  www.catinfo.org
  see also  www.catnutrition.org
  Best,
  Laurie