Yes, hubby noticed the new addition (Penelope) yesterday and was upset,
frustrated, anxious, but after a day at work, he came home and was fine.
He's now interested in her, and he can chuckle at my plotting and scheming.
He does appreciate my compassion even though it might stress him out at
times. He was surprised to learn how long we'd had the kitten (albeit at the
vet's office) since I can't keep a secret. She's so small, he really can't
be angry for long-plus, how could he be angry when I'd cooked all his
favorite foods?! :-) It's amazing what food can do!

Penelope is getting braver every day. She's following me around now, and
after cleaning up about 8 piles of runny poo, she's now figured out the
litter box. I think she knew what it was, but didn't want to intrude on the
other cats' territory. I moved a litter box to the poo area (luckily it was
on linoleum), sprinkled dirt on the top, and mixed in some other cats' poo,
and she went right away! Yea! I was near tears from all the poos I had to
clean-very afraid that she wouldn't learn-but all has worked out smoothly.

Melissa

  _____