From: Chris Behnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:14:22 PM
Subject: Kaylee is gone

I just came back from the vets after saying goodbye to my girl.  The tumor had
eaten away too much at her eye and nose area that there was no hope.  I could
have brought her home but it would only have been a few days and she wouldn’t
have felt good.  So I went to the vets and said my goodbyes while she was still
sedated and held her while I had to let go.  Thank you everyone for you support.

Chris
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:46 PM