  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:47 AM
To: Felvot groups; Felvtalk
Subject: Brian

Could I get some healing prayers for this sweet boy.He is one of our Sids
kids.he had to have his ears irrigated and is having a hard time recovering
from his ear infection.Thanks so much.

Sherry

  _____

Be a better Heartthrob. Get
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http:/answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5
MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNs
awNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433>  better
relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.