From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: ...emotionally charged issues...are rough...

The person who is running the shelter is a veterinarian who is very
well regarded in the rescue world.  I guess that a veterinarian
*could* be uninformed, but I find it hard to believe that someone who
spent a great deal of her own time and money working to place homeless
animals *would* be uninformed.