Oh the smell of kitten poo!

What a good idea about the before pictures. We just got Penelope 2 weeks
ago, and already she's changed and grown so much! I can't believe the
progress! She was so bony and her hips and spine were sticking out so badly
that I thought it would take longer to get healthy. She was also so scared
of me and my husband. Now she's my shadow and the loudest purrer and the
best snuggler. She's even starting to try to wrestle with our Smokey. So
cute! Wish I would have the before photos. Okay, enough of my little baby.

As for your poo issues, maybe you could take samples of the cow pie-type and
Yoda's to the vet's for testing. At least you wouldn't have to pay for a
visit. I think Ashley's scheduled poo test was going to be around $100, but
that was because they were going to send it to a lab. If you took it to the
office, they could just look under a scope for parasites, etc.

That's what I'd do, and since you've got them fairly isolated, you'll be
able to see whose poo is whose. :-)

Talk about Satan's Minions! I just have to tell about our Smokey (1 year)
who gets so excited during piano lessons. I teach them 3 nights a week, and
every time she has to prove her gymnastic skills by vaulting from the couch
to the table to the very top of the screen door, hang there until I scold
her or reach for the Febreeze (don't worry, I don't get the Febreeze on
her), then she sprints around the room, munches on our house plant/tree, and
eventually runs downstairs since she knows by now she's in big trouble. Oh
those naughty kitties! I'm so happy that we've got a few young ones to keep
us on our toes!

Keep us informed on how it goes with you and the babies.

Melissa

  _____