  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:30 PM
  Subject: RE: Kitten Question

  Thanks Melissa.  I don't have a digital camera- other than a webcam.  Have to
borrow my mom's and she has come over to take a few pictures of them, so once
she gets them loaded, I will post those.  These kittens are hilarious...I think
it's the group dynamic.  One one one with me, away from the others, they are
darlings.  When out for playtime, they are Satan's Minions!  Yoda is seriously
the cutest thing I've seen in a long time (second only to the Monkee!) and he
has this strut!  He struts when he first gets let out of his cage...hilarious!