I agree.  And not to gross everyone out there's a difference between constant,
runny diarrhea (that could cause dehydration and warrant a vet visit) and loose
stools when they normally would go anyway.  Does that make sense?  If they are
going all the time and it's watery, check for hydration.  If it just happens
that when they do go their stool is not firm, I would give it some time.  Try
the probiotics and pumpkin.

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Caroline,

  In my previous post, I mentioned how it took Ashley two weeks to get better
after the antibiotics had made it through. We had an appointment at the vet
scheduled for 2 weeks after finishing the medicine (to take stool samples), but
it turned out that she didn’t need to go in since she was better. If it were me
with the high vet bills that I usually have, I’d wait another week since they
just finished their antibiotics. But, I’m not a vet or an expert. As long as
they are eating and drinking, I think that they’d be okay. But, please don’t
chastise me anyone if this is bad advice—just set me straight!

  Melissa