-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: offlist

On 9/26/07, Megan Heikkinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Most people have left? That's pathetic. Everyone has their opinions,
they can
> be rude, they can get upset, blah blah blah. But aren't we all adults
here?
> Hell, I'm probably the youngest person here, at twenty, and I'm
finding this
> all rather ridiculous.
>
> Everyone here was really supportive when I was dealing with Olive's
sickness,
> but it kind of upsets me that even more people could have helped, that
there
> were people who used to be on here who might have had even better
suggestions
> than the great ones that I received. Yeah, there probably wasn't much
more I
> could've done for Olive, regardless of what people could tell me. But
the
> thing is, it's SCARY that people have left over stupid bickering, when
we NEED
> those people to help us with our sick babies.

But this isn't anyone's *job*.  Yes, there has been talk on other
lists about what will happen to the newbies here without the benefit
of many of the people who have left.  But if someone finds it a toxic
environment I'm not going to tell them it is their responsibility to
be somewhere they find unpleasant.  Most of us work in rescue, or have
multiple sick cats, etc and have a very low tolerance for the stuff
that has been going on here lately.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/george

I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.