-Caroline

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:06:03 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Engystol &
Quality FoodsTo: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I took my little 2 year old, Bea, to a holistic/hemopathetic vet last night. He
said she is doing very well and doesn't show any signs of the illness - thank
God!
He put her on Transfer Factor Plus (which many of you had mentioned, thank you)
and also Engystol.
I was wondering if anyone has heard of Engystol before or are currently using
it?

He also gave me a very LARGE list of better quality foods wet/dry to put her on.
Does anyone have a particular brand they like over another? Pros/Cons to any
brands?

I also wanted to share something he said to me. We were getting ready to leave
and I asked if there was anything special I should do for her? He said "Yes,
she doesn't know she is sick - so don't treat her like she is".
I immediately burst into tears, this vet is a keeper.

Thanks

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx